The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9 Body, 90mm summarit lens and Leica Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

felix5616

After waiting nearly 3 months i finally received my Leica M9, 90mm summarit lens and extra leica battery, 1 day after getting hit with unforseen vetinary bills. the leica M9, 90mm summarit and battery all absolutely new, their boxes have not been opened. All are up for sale.
The M9 and lens have warranty cards, purchased from a US dealer. The Leica body is grey.
I can provide references. This is not a sale out of desperation, so no lowball offers.

felix5616

The dog needs and ACL repair and 10 weeks of rehab. all will be fine(except my bank account). Thank god for film cameras and scanners.

mathomas

Our Weimaraner had ACL surgery at around 9 years old. He lived to be 14, and the "knee" never gave him any trouble after the operation. He just slowed down naturally, due to old age.

Best of luck...

t.s.k.

Kudos for prioritizing for your dog!

Do remember to watch for the other leg.
Most dogs that have these types of conditions eventually tear the other leg within 2 years.

Best on the sale and your dog!

Don Libby

Best of luck! Good cameras can always be replaced but good dogs are much much more difficult.

Please keep us informed on the progress of your dog.

Don

felix5616

Looks like the camera is sold, pending payment. Still have 9 film cameras, film and my scanner.
the dog gets an ACL repair in 2 week, followed by 10 weeks of rehab.
thanks all for the support, i love this forum.
Here are my babies, shadow is on the right, he is having an ACL repair, chaos is on the left.

Last edited:
C

Chris_R

Glade to hear your dog will be OK. I have been there with one of my dogs, worth every cent. Cameras come and go, dogs are family.

Best Regards
Chris

Carterofmars

Looks like the camera is sold, pending payment. Still have 9 film cameras, film and my scanner.
the dog gets an ACL repair in 2 week, followed by 10 weeks of rehab.
thanks all for the support, i love this forum.
Here are my babies, shadow is on the right, he is having an ACL repair, chaos is on the left.
Beautiful dogs. Let me know if that sale falls through.

felix5616

I have gotten some really hostile e-mail from people since i put the sale on hold. This was because of problems on my end, for that I am sorry, but accusations by members here that i am screwing around with people are untrue and unwelcome.
No one has lost any money and no one was taken advantage. I have exceptional feedback on other sites as a seller, anyone with doubts should check me out before accusing my of anything dishonest.
Once again my sincere apologies for any misunderstanding and regrets i have caused.

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Seems like you should have negative feedback here for backing out of a sale? But then I don t know the facts and the buyer was kind enough to keep his comments private.

Status
Not open for further replies.