The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT:Nikon 105 f/2 DC - m4/3 or Sigma DP2

P

PIXIllate

This one is a bit of a long shot. I have a Nikkor 105mm f/2 DC in excellent condition. I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it as it's too long for me on my D300.

What I'm looking for is either a Sigma DP2 (plus money) or maybe even a Sigma DP2 and DP1 combo.

The other thing that interests me a little is some of the m4/3 stuff. Either a Panasonic GF-1 with the 20mm f/1.7 or an Olympus EP-2 with the same Panasonic lens. I want this for street shooting so I'm not interested in zooms and I just hate the silver look of the EP-1. I don't really care much about viewfinders for the way I work.

On the off chance anyone is interested email me and we can see what kind of deal there might be to work out.