The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rebel T2i Body, 24-105mm, 50mm f/1.4

Got my hands on one of these early, but I've decided it's not for me, going to stick with my bigger bodies. I only took it out of the box, charged the battery and snapped a few photos around the house.

Selling for what I paid for it - $840, plus shipping and paypal. These are out of stock everywhere.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kyx6f2TOVh1qawo85.jpg

I will also entertain trades, if you have a nikon d700, I will do the body + cash.

Lenses:

"KEH EX Condition: EX
"Excellent" 80-89% of the original condition. Shows moderate wear. May have small dings, pecks and slight finish wear. Glass may have slight marks and/or blemishes that will not affect picture quality*."

Canon ef 50mm f/1.4 with MC UV Filter, lens is in keh.com EX condition, comes with box, USA model - $300 + shipping + paypal.

Canon ef 24-105mm with Hood, lens is in EX condition, some slight surfaces scratches on the hood and body. $850 + shipping + paypal. Boxes, and paperwork, and suede lens bag, USA Model UT 1004 Date Code

Buy in a package (i.e. body and lens) and I'll include an UPSTRAP SLR Classic and 2GB SD Card.

Or the whole lot for a d700 body in excellent condition with < 40k actuations.