The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: ( Canada) E-P2 kit and Lumix 20mm

Leo R

After much soul searching I have decided to sell my equipment. All in like new condition and with warranty cards and original accessories that came in the boxes.
The equipment was bought in mid December and the camera has about 600 shots taken.
I live in Pickering and would prefer to sell to someone in the Toronto area.
Items: E-P2 with the 14-42 kit lense and Lumix 20mm 1.7 Lense.

Price for E-P2 kit only, which includes EVF and m14-42 is $860.00
Price for Lumix 20mm 1.7 only, is $375.00
Price for the whole package is $1150.00 Canadian . The cost in Toronto new is about $1650.00 plus taxes.

Thanks for looking

Leo R

At this point I am leaning to sell all the equipment to someone close to home because I don't have experience with shipping and collecting payment from the U.S.A or anywhere else outside of my local area.
Also it is not clear ( to me ) from your message if you want the kit without the 14-42 lense. I would not consider the Kit without the 14-42 lense so to answer your question the kit with the EVF AND 14-42 lense is still available at $860 .00 which in US funds is about $ 800.00 plus shipping,