Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Like New 50mm Summicron

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

FS: Like New 50mm Summicron

This 50 cron lens was bought new in the past 8 months and is in perfect shape. When in Moab the aperture ring was loose (but functioning fine) and the Leica rep had me send it to NJ for a tune up. It arrived back from the "spa" yesterday.

In the meantime while sitting at the dinner table in Moab playing with everyone's Nocti's and Lux's I went in search of an old pre asph lux which Sean at Camera West just so happened to have in his amazing used stock. So, owning two 50's is a bit much and I will part with this one, my first Leica lens.

I have 39mm filter, original box and case and back cap. Front lens cap is somewhere in Canyonlands National Monument (Moab). I will replace front lens cap if desired.

$1450 shipped in US, paypal is fine.

(I can post pictures this evening)

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: Like New 50mm Summicron

Whoops on pricing....I'm told by a good source that I should drop this to $1200 bummer for me great for the buyer!

Quote Originally Posted by TEBnewyork View Post
    This 50 cron lens was bought new in the past 8 months and is in perfect shape. When in Moab the aperture ring was loose (but functioning fine) and the Leica rep had me send it to NJ for a tune up. It arrived back from the "spa" yesterday.

In the meantime while sitting at the dinner table in Moab playing with everyone's Nocti's and Lux's I went in search of an old pre asph lux which Sean at Camera West just so happened to have in his amazing used stock. So, owning two 50's is a bit much and I will part with this one, my first Leica lens.

I have 39mm filter, original box and case and back cap. Front lens cap is somewhere in Canyonlands National Monument (Moab). I will replace front lens cap if desired.

$1450 shipped in US, paypal is fine.

(I can post pictures this evening)

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I'm about to send this lens in as a trade for a lens I need for the D300. Before sending it off, last chance at $1000. This lens is $1795 new and my copy is a current version bought last August just after getting my M8.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Sorry if it wasn't clear (I got a PM asking), this lens is coded.