The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic GF-1 and case, Hassselblad CF 50mm f/4 FLE MINT

wjlapier

A couple items to sell.

Panasonic GF-1 with Kayne Wayne case ( dark brown color )--well I bought the case from ebay username Kayne Wayne. The case is very well made btw. GF-1 might have 50 clicks on it. Found a GH-1 and I do like the articulated LCD screen so this GF-1 has to go. Not a mark anywhere on it. Like new. $540 shipped insured and paypal'd.

Next is a Hasselblad Zeiss CF 50mm f/4 FLE lens. Mint condition in everyway. Sharp lens. Comes with front and rear caps, pouch and box. $900 shipped, insured and paypal'd.

Sale of items is CONUS only.

Thanx--Bill

wjlapier

A couple items to sell.

Panasonic GF-1 with Kayne Wayne case ( dark brown color )--well I bought the case from ebay username Kayne Wayne. The case is very well made btw. GF-1 might have 50 clicks on it. Found a GH-1 and I do like the articulated LCD screen so this GF-1 has to go. Not a mark anywhere on it. Like new. $540>>>$525 shipped insured and paypal'd.

Next is a Hasselblad Zeiss CF 50mm f/4 FLE lens. Mint condition in everyway. Sharp lens. Comes with front and rear caps, pouch and box. $900>>>$875 shipped, insured and paypal'd.

Sale of items is CONUS only.

Thanx--Bill
Price drop. Need to move this stuff :)