The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H2 camera (31 activation)

rhsu

I have a brand new 31 activation H2 camera (inc prism, 1x battery grip, 1x rechargeable grip and recharger) up for sale. This is NOT an upgrade from H1!

All will be packed in original box.

Why brand new? A replacement camera. Still have local warranty until May 2010 (but no good elsewhere). I think you can extend the warranty UNDER the CPP before the expiration but please check with Hasselblad.com as they keep changing the rules.

I was keeping to use with my new Phase DB but decided to go with Phase camera kit instead.

Looking at US$3,500 or PM for best offer.

At the initial asking price, I am happy to include postage to US, as I am more familiar with the postage service to the US.

For other countries, please let me know so I can deterimine to include/exclude and whether my transit insurance will cover the items.

Also have an excellent condition HC80mm lens (850 activation) @ US$950.

rhsu

The H2 camera/prism kit is up for grab again. Was sold to a member BUT have yet to receive payment since...