The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic G1 Body, Panasonic 14-140mm (inc 7yr warranty)

vincechu

Hi everyone up for sale is my G1 body for £250GBP (around $375USD) Paypal-ed, price includes insured shipping world wide from the UK:

The G1 body is black and is completely immaculate, no marks on the body or scratches on the screen. I'm the only owner of the G1 and purchased it last November. I've taken around 1350 photos with it and it will come with all original accessories (note it has a UK charger).

I also have a Panasonic 14-140mm lens in like new condition, no marks or scratches (its been protected by a V filter). It includes a Mack Camera 7 Year Lens Warranty - which is transferable and valid world wide. I'm looking for around £550 ($825USD) for the lens, for those in the UK (and probably EU) this is a good deal because they retail new for £700.

I'm open to reasonable offers If you're interested in both I'll think of a lower price, to reflect savings in postage etc.

PM me if you're interested - I'll be happy to provide photos or any extra information.

Thanks,

Vince

Last edited:

vincechu

Those in the UK cash on collection or bank transfer is available as an alternative to paypal and I'm located in Crewe if you want to inspect,

vincechu

price dropped on the G1 Body - lowered to £230GBP (approx $345USD) after paypal, but includes shipping worldwide with tracking number and fully insured

Also just noted a spelling mistake, V filter should be UV filter ;-)

vincechu

the g1 and the 14-140 make a killer combo, nicely balanced, i'm enjoying mine.
Thanks backalley, they do make a great combination indeed, I'm only selling because I could really do with the money at the moment otherwise I'd be very happy keeping both. I'll definately miss the flexibility of the 14-140mm (and the peace of mind of the 7yr warranty ;)) and the value and feel of the G1 if they're sold.

vincechu

there's been a few questions about the 7 year Mack Camera Warranty, find out more information here:

http://www.mackcam.com/servicecontracts/searchdeatail.php?id=28&c_id=17&w_id=76&row_id=38

Key features of the warranty - its transferable and if they can't fix the lens it they replace it :)

To those in the UK/EU don't miss out on a great price on a 14-140mm, like new for £550 shipped, insured worldwide.

The G1 at £230GBP/$345USD is also a good deal IMO, to anyone worldwide. They go for around £250 on ebay UK whilst the going rate for used G1's in the USA seems to be around $375, with shipping needed to be added in both cases. Here I'll cover the shipping costs.

UK buyers, take £10 off the prices to reflect lower shipping costs.

Any questions please don't hesistate to ask away :)