The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon FD set incl. adapter for m4/3

apicius9

I decided I have too many lenses and would like to offer the Canon FDs as a set before I split them up. It's a nicely balanced set IMHO, includes the adapter and is ready to go. Great for everyone who wants to get into adapted lenses on the m4/3 format, these are all excellent performance and value lenses IMHO. The set includes

FD 50/1.4, the nicer chrome ring version, clean and excellent condition
FD 50/3.5 macro, clean and excellent condition
FD 85/1.8, clean and excellent condition
2 extension rings for macro lens
Cieco FD - m4/3 adapter

Price for everything incl shipping and paypal in the US $350, adjusted postage averywhere else, paypal personal payment or money order preferred

I also have a Canon FD 28/2. This is a really nice lens but, unfortunately, it has some haze and would benefit from a cleaning for optimal performance. I'll add that to the package for $75 which is less than half of what I paid for it...

I don't have them in front of me right now but can try to get pictures of them if you insist. But I can assure you that the lenses are clean and ready to play. Thanks for checking,

Stefan

Last edited:

apicius9

Mmh, quite a few views but no interest? How about $400 incl. the 28/2.0 lens and worldwide shipping? I'm also open to reasonable offers, just would like to give it another day or two before I break the package up. Thanks,

Stefan

apicius9

O.k., last attempt before ebay: $340 shipped for the hole FD package (28mm + 50mm Macro + 50mm + 85mm + extensions + adapter). If you are interested in individual lenses, please let me know.

Thanks,

Stefan