Site Sponsors

Thread: Canon FD set incl. adapter for m4/3

Post Thanks / Like

Canon FD set incl. adapter for m4/3

I decided I have too many lenses and would like to offer the Canon FDs as a set before I split them up. It's a nicely balanced set IMHO, includes the adapter and is ready to go. Great for everyone who wants to get into adapted lenses on the m4/3 format, these are all excellent performance and value lenses IMHO. The set includes

FD 50/1.4, the nicer chrome ring version, clean and excellent condition
    FD 50/3.5 macro, clean and excellent condition
    FD 85/1.8, clean and excellent condition
    2 extension rings for macro lens
    Cieco FD - m4/3 adapter

Price for everything incl shipping and paypal in the US $350, adjusted postage averywhere else, paypal personal payment or money order preferred

I also have a Canon FD 28/2. This is a really nice lens but, unfortunately, it has some haze and would benefit from a cleaning for optimal performance. I'll add that to the package for $75 which is less than half of what I paid for it...

I don't have them in front of me right now but can try to get pictures of them if you insist. But I can assure you that the lenses are clean and ready to play. Thanks for checking,

Stefan
    Last edited by apicius9; 9th March 2010 at 19:20.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Canon FD set incl. adapter for m4/3

Mmh, quite a few views but no interest? How about $400 incl. the 28/2.0 lens and worldwide shipping? I'm also open to reasonable offers, just would like to give it another day or two before I break the package up. Thanks,

Stefan

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Canon FD set incl. adapter for m4/3

O.k., last attempt before ebay: $340 shipped for the hole FD package (28mm + 50mm Macro + 50mm + 85mm + extensions + adapter). If you are interested in individual lenses, please let me know.

Thanks,

Stefan