The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

UK Sale: DMW_LVF1 Viewfinder for GF1

T

tripper

DMW-LVF1 for sale. Bought new yesterday 10/03/2010 at 'Focus on Imaging' show at NEC. This was a Special Show price deal At £99.95 and I purchased with a view to selling and making a profit :shocked: I do not need it my GF1 is for sale here as well.

I will sell for £140.00 to include UK Special Delivery Insured (value £5.00) so my profit £35.00. These sell for upwards of £175.00 + p & p so you save £35.00 + p & P.
I put it on my GF1 to show it and test it, it has never even been outside.

Complete with box + instructions + carry case.

I have previously sold a Panasonic 20mm f1.7 here and have a eBay feedback of 306 at 100% (just ask)

Bank transfer preferred. Cash on collection or UK cheque. I do not use Paypal.

Any questions just ask.

tripper

vincechu

Hey Tripper,

How much for your GF1 and the EVF? I'm currently leaning towards to E-P1/2 but you might be able to tempt me ;-) Also I'm in the UK so could collect depending on where you are :)

T

tripper

Withdrawn: DMW_LVF1 Viewfinder for GF1

Withdrawn from Sale

tripper