The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M lenses (28mm, 90mm, 50mm), Plus canon 135mm

rchisholm

Leica 28mm Aspherical Elmarit, 6 bit coded, with lens hood, rear lens cap, leather case, box. Looks mint. $1500

Leica 90mm Tele-elmarit -M, with rear lens cap and lens hood, excellent condition, no haze or fungus, very little barrel wear at all $500

Older type 2 rigid summicron 50mm, beat up, has a dent in the front where the filters screw on (but you can, with mild effort, use filters). Actually has excellent glass and is spot on with focus. Produces excellent photos. Mild internal dust. Great and cheap -$250

Canon 135mm f 2.0 UT date code. Looks mint. Sharp with beautiful bokeh. With lens caps, lens hood, pouch, box. -$800

Free shipping in US!

Paypal preferred.

L

lumberjacksr

I like to buy the Leica M lens 28 mm Elmarit for $1400. I hate "Paypal"! Can you give your address? I send the check immediately, and you should ship the lens after you collect the fund. Thanks.

[email protected]