The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8 - Black - MINT

ohdannyboy

Leica M8 Digital Rangefinder Camera - Mint, boxed

For sale is a Leica M8 Black. It is in mint condition, with all packaging, documentation, software and accessories (even the box is mint). The day I got it, it went directly into a Luigi case - so not a mark or scratch. This camera has had very little use as it was purchased a couple months ago (~500 actuations) and produces superb images. This camera made me fall in love with Rangefinders and is why I purchased an M9. So sadly this has to go now.

I have bought several items on this and other forums (RFF) and other auction sites (eBay) which I can provide reference to.

I'm asking $2,750 with e-check paypal (please add 3% for credit cards thru paypal). Shipping is dependent upon where you are located - I can give you a quote once you let me know where you want it shipped.

Please feel free to PM/email me with any questions.

ohdannyboy

Sale fell through so this camera is still available.

I should clarify some info:
I'm the second owner of this camera. The first owner had this as a backup camera and rarely used it. I shot about 500 pictures since getting the camera a couple months ago, so the total actuation count now is at 1250 (this includes the 100 actuations made at the Leica factory upon assembly).

I'm asking $2750, but make me a respectable offer. This camera HAS to go to make room for my M9.

ohdannyboy

SOLD!

Moderators, can you change the subject to reflect this?

(In case people are wondering what the market price is - $2500 is what mine finally sold for. I always find this info useful even if some people don't post it on their postings.)

Last edited: