The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica Summilux M f1:1,4/50MM

zoz63

For sale , Leica Summilux M f1,4 /50mm lens.It is in excellent cosmetic shape with minor paint loss.Glass is super clear and clean with no haze/scratches etc..I would like US$1399 for it.Lens takes a e43 filter and focuses to 1m. It comes with caps , original hood ,leather pouch and box.
Shipping from Australia is extra.PayPal is accepted please add 4% or no fees if paid via gift option.

New on this forum but member on Photo.net and RFF for 3 years and 100 all positive feedbacks on e-bay.

Photos link:
http://picasaweb.google.com.au/zorancm/LeicaSummilux50mmMF14#

Last edited:

zoz63

Thank Ashwin
I do love the lens and it is great value....but do not need two,so one is up for grabs.
Shipping and insurance now included.

zoz63

This is great lens at a great price and I have more than enough patience to wait for buyer who recognizes this.So please NO OFFERS.Trade for E-P2 I would consider.Cheers.

L

loksi

Thank you, Zoran. The package has arrived safely and I am delighted!
Kind Regards,
Ross :)