The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GH1 body only (with all accessories)

I have a mint GH1 body for sale. I bought a kit, and want to keep the lens. Everything else comes with the body that's for sale (all cables, manuals, box, etc.) - everything EXCEPT the 14-140 lens and lens pouch.

I may post a pic of the camera later, but it's basically new in the box.

I'll take $625, paypal'd and shipped, anywhere in CONUS.

I have 100% positive feedback on the auction site (id = mmsprg), and have bought and sold on pnet, as well as a couple of things here.

Reed

$575 anyone? Includes shipping and Paypal.

I'm leaving town for a couple of days starting tomorrow, so would love to get this in the mail to someone by tomorrow morning.

Reed

OK - last chance for now. I'll take $550, including Paypal and Shipping (CONUS ONLY!).

If it doesn't sell by tomorrow morning, I'll be pulling it until I return from travel.

Thanks!
Reed

I'm pulling this item for now. I will be traveling until next Wednesday, and don't want anyone to have to wait to receive it.

If you're interested, just drop me a PM, and we can discuss.

Thanks!
Reed

OK - I'm home again between now and this Friday. If anyone wants this LNIB GH1, and can pay via Paypal by Friday morning, I'll send it out right away.

If not, I'll try again when I return from my next trip, in early April.

I'll accept $550, including Paypal fees and shipping costs (CONUS ONLY, PLEASE!)

Reed

wjlapier

After trying to sell some stuff here and on other forums I finally took them to ebay. Everything sold and some things sold for more than I was asking on this and other forums.

Yup, I guess that's what I'll do, too. I'm surprised at the lack of interest (at least within the CONUS), but there you have it!

Pulling for now.

Reed