The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Panasonic 14-140mm Lens

vincechu

Up for sale or trade is my Panasonic 14-140mm lens.

I'm looking for around £530GBP=$795USD (previously listed at £550GBP=825USD) for the lens.after PayPal, price includes insured shipping worldwide, with tracking number from the UK.

They seem to retail new for £700GBP in the UK or $900USD in the US, excluding shipping.

Mine is in like-new condition, no marks or scratches (its been protected by a UV filter). It includes a Mack Camera 7 Year Lens Warranty - which is transferable and valid worldwide, another key feature of the warranty is if Mack Camera can't fix the lens they replace it.

It was seperated from a GH1 kit so will include both caps, hood and the UV filter which has been protecting it.

Photos of the 14-140mm can be found here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48075884@N02/sets/72157623595872806/

(Please click on thumbnails for larger images)

More about the Warranty can be found here:
http://www.mackcam.com/servicecontracts/searchdeatail.php?id=28&c_id=17&w_id=76&row_id=38

I'm located in the UK, and my prices include shipping anywhere worldwide fully insured with tracking number but payment by paypal only.

UK buyers can come and inspect and have the option of cash on collection or bank transfer.

PM me if you're interested, I'll be happy to provide any extra information.

*This advert overrides my previous advert*

Last edited:

lowep

Hi Vincechu,

I'm looking for a used 14-140 and GH1 body (ie complete kit) in UK or elsewhere in Europe. It is a great system but the new price... well I just hope those Panasonic executives are enjoying their swimming pools.

Peter

vincechu

Hi Peter I only have the 14-140mm lens (i don't have the body),

Would you be interested in the lens only?