The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9 and Everything Else

amur99

Something I didn't think I would have to do but things come up. Anyway, up for sale:

FYI - I have perfect feedback on fredmiranda (amurt) and ebay (stormzone2000). I can provide pics on request.

SOLD: 1) Leica M9 - black with black thumbs up and silver bug. Excellent condition with less than 700 shots. FYI - I put some black tape over the M9 logo - I've heard that when you remove it the white paint comes off. $6800

2) Leica Noctilux F1 E58 - recently CLAd by DAG. Glass is clean. Some minor marks on the barrel. No box (lens and caps only) $4400

3) Leica 90 APO Summicron Asph - black paint version. Excellent. No marks on glass or barrel. Box, caps and case included. $2900

SOLD: 4) Leica 35 Cron Pre-Asph V4 - silver. Excellent. No marks on glass or barrel. Box, caps, case included. $1500

5) Leica 1.4 Magnifier - like new. $300

6) Leica UV/IR Filters - 39mm and 46mm $80 each.

All prices net to me. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: