The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica 28/2 Summicron ASPH

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Looking to either sell, or trade for a nice condition Leica MP (black or chrome).

Leica 28/2 Summicron ASPH 6-bit - $2300

Boxed with all original paperwork, case, caps, spare 12451 lens hood/cap and I'll include a 46mm Leica UV/IR filter if you need it.

I just got the lens back from Leica following a complete clean, calibration and adjustment under warranty 3/9/2010. Test certificate included for this service (plus Leica provide 12 months warranty for that service too). I've owned this lens since 4/2007 and was purchased new.

The lens is in excellent condition with slight signs of use. This was my most used lens on my M8 but now is surplus to my needs as I've now rationalized down to an M9 'lux outfit (21/35/50 & 90/2.8).

Photos of this lens here.

I'll ship anywhere CONUS for free and I'm looking for $2300 net to me. Paypal ok so long as I see the net amount.

As mentioned, at the top of the listing, I'd also consider a trade for a nice condition Leica MP.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Re: FS/FT: Leica 28/2 Summicron ASPH

Lens is sold, subject to the money grabbers at PayPal doing their thing.

Thanks everyone for the interest and the quick sale.