The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 35mm 2.0 ASPh 11869 $2000

gogopix

Subscriber
Never mounted. went from box to cabinet, where the "BH" found it gathering dust (the CASE that is :)

not 6 bit, but not needed for M9. I can provide a 6 bit certificate if you insist, but I don't know if there is an expiration (given Leica delys, ther shouldn't be!)

Bank or personal ck. NO PAYPAL. I pay shipping, fedex next day.

regards
Victor

PS FWIW, I mostly use 28/2 have 35/2.8 and distrust the 35mm Lux.

PSS This lens was never out of the case. I will show pix of box, but don't really want to fiddle with the lens.

gogopix

Subscriber
Re: FS: 35mm 2.0 ASPh 11879 NEW PRICE $1500

oops
got model wrong
it's 11879 the latest model, but not 6 bit
and got the status wrong. I NEVER USED, but this is a factory refurbished 'used' ; means it could be anything; demo, from a show, fixed.

I must have gotten threu David at Dalelabs. It has warranty card but 1 yr and this is likely 2yrs old.
David tells me these lenses are redone to be virtually new. Yes, I looked at glass and it is pristine. Two caps, hood etc.

The serial number is 3967425 so can't be too old.

Box case instructions. Only hint it didn't come directly off the Leica line is that the box has the SN hand written.

For somebody they are getting a VERY sharp lens at half price with no mileage....

if not, for that price, I'll keep it! :D

let me know

Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
ok
Must be a deal. I have 4 interested parties. I have give the first till Monday (AM, in all fairness) so if the CA party wants, let me know by 'OH dark thirty" as they say (by 800 am EST)
otherwise, I will go down the list. I have decided NOT to do an auction, as I think all parties responded to a price and I should stick to it.
If #1 doesnt take, it goes to #2 etc.

Payment is thus; bank check or personal check (or wire, I will provide my ABA and account) All bank fees on you; all shipping overnight on MOI. :)

I think all for the response; I got a good deal, and am happy to pass on (yes, I am losing some $$ on this... no profit in NOT using a lens :ROTFL: )

If personal ck, I will wait for clearanfce obviously. For bank ck, the lens goes out the same day, as I have done for other buyers.

#1 knows who he is. If he doesnt response positive (and let's say check by wed) then I will inform #2

regards
Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
.....3h, 1h, 52min...this seller isn't impatient at all :rolleyes:

....with all that uncertainty, really hope the deal turns out right for you
I don't under stand the comment. I am patient; wasn't even planning to sell until I realized I was not using many lenses. I am NOT a collector.

Please tell me, by giving the first person to Monday (he may not check email every minute as some do, so I wanted to allow weekend. He is also out of country and may need to check on customs) it did not seem unfair to the next people expressing interest (#2, etc.). But this is really my first experience selling, and want to do it right. I have only buy experience (except for one 50mm Hassey trade ).

Good luck with your sale of v3 1:2/35. I believe that is a fine lens at a fine price.

regards
Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
PENDING: 35mm 2.0 ASPh 11869 $1500

Also, if first offerer (you should know who you are, in Canada) PLEASE inform me quickly if you are not taking, as it is only fair to others.

Regards
Victor

A

abenner

Victor, I think you're free to run your sale how you want. You must have more patience than most of us. I've found things go best for me by stating up front that the sale goes to the first to give me a solid commitment, and then I expect prompt payment. Along with that, I like paypal for the immediacy. Regardless, your sale will be successful because it's a good deal. Cheers.