The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8/8.2/9 Grip, Black

mathomas

Leica M8/8.2/9 grip in EX condition (by my interpretation of KEH ratings). There appears to be a mild ding/scrape near the rear radius of the latch side of the bottom plate (I'd never noticed it 'til I was inspecting it to write this). See the third picture. The base still has the plastic on the bottom, and it will ship in the original silver Leica box that we all know and love.

Asking $145, inclusive of PayPal and shipping, CONUS only.

This, and my Elmar-C (see separate listing) are my first sales here. I've purchased two Zeiss lenses and a Pelican case here, however. I also have 100% feedback on eBay under username 'mathomas' (same as here).

mathomas

BTW, this grip is model 14471, which has the texture used on the M8's body covering. In other words, this grip will fit your M9, but not match the pebbled texture of the M9 body covering.

Here's a special deal: I'll trade you my M8 + this grip for your M9 -- that way you'll have matching textures on your setup!

:D