The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Great Camera Bag Sale-Billingham, Leica,Artist & Artisan, Domke, Lowepro, Pelican

ashwinrao1

The Great Camera Bag Sale-Billingham, Leica,Artist & Artisan, Domke, Lowepro, Pelican

I have accumulated too many camera bags, so the bottom line is that I am putting up a bunch for sale. Here they are, with prices (shipping included) and pics. Shipping within Continental US only. I don't do paypal, so personal checks, bank checks or money orders work fine:

Billingham Leica Combination Bag-Black, mint condition, retails new for $270, I am selling for $170

Artisan & Artist GCAM-7200 (leather frontside)-Black, mint condition, retails new for $230, I am selling for $150

Leica Everready Case of M series (M3-M7) cameras, mint minus (minimal wear, black, sells new for $287, I am selling for $70

Domke F-5XA Shoulder bag, sand color, sans Domke label (I removed it to camoflage the bag, and it looks better to me that way...see pics, otherwise mint). Retails new for $54.99, I am selling for $30

Lowepro Toploader 70AW bag, black, mint minus condition (fits upto 1DIII with 70-200 f/2.8 IS attached, plus accessories). Retails new for $80, I am selling for $30

Pelican 1400 Hard Case-black, mint condition; note that the foam insert has cut outs for Leica-sized lenses and camera. Retails new for $67. I am selling for $45.

Lowepro rectangular case, padded, mint minus condition, sells new for $40 & perfect for discreet carriage, selling for $20

Thanks for looking, and I look forward to hearing back from you :thumbup:

Last edited:

ohdannyboy

Re: The Great Camera Bag Sale-Billingham, Leica,Artist & Artisan, Domke, Lowepro, Pel

Ashwin - how does the Billingham and A&A bag hold up to rain? Are they waterproof or water-resistant?

ashwinrao1

Re: The Great Camera Bag Sale-Billingham, Leica,Artist & Artisan, Domke, Lowepro, Pel

Hi Danny,
Both the Billingham and A&A bags are more water resistant than waterproof. I would be content using either in a light drizzle but not in a downpour...hope that helps!

Both are beautiful bags. I have shifted to using a Billingham Pola Shoulder Bag for a small kit (1-2 lenses, 1 camera) and A Fogg B-Laika, which is essentially the same size that the Billingham Combo. I use an A&A Image Smith for large kits, so as you can see, I am getting a bit redundant in owning this many bags....these were the less used ones, thus in better shape and in need of newer homes...beautiful craftsmanship, particularly in the A&A and Billingham bags...

J

jtr

PM sent

NASR

Ashwin Does the Pelican hold the lenses in their case/pouches or free
Thanks

ashwinrao1

I have cut out the Pelican foam to house lenses free, but if you wish, you could expand the holes (easy to do) by just removing excess foam. See my flickr slideshow to see how I laid it out....best, Ashwin

ashwinrao1

Sale pending on Billingham Combo Bag...

ashwinrao1

Sale pending on A&A bag.

ashwinrao1

Sale pending on Domke bag.

pgopinath

Ashwin: has sent email on the Pelican. If it is still available i will take it. please advise.

regards
Prabha

ashwinrao1

Hi Prabha, I sent you a email to your gmail account and via GetDPI with instruction. The Pelican case is yours. Instructions regarding $ are in my PM to you. Thanks!

Best,
Ashwin

ashwinrao1

Sale pending on Pelican case and Lowepro Toploader as well.

Items still available are:
Leica Everready case
Lowepro rectangular case

D

drxcm

With all of your bag experience, please let us know what you are keeping for yourself!?