The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Mamiya 6

G

gkennyryder

I'm looking for a Mamiya 6 body, with or without lenses. The newer one with metering, not the older versions. Don't mind if it is a bit beaten up. Thanks.

Snapshot

Hello,

I got a very nice Mamiya 6 + 75mm lens for sale (also included are the original strap, lens cap and lens hood). The lens is in mint condition (perfect glass as well), the body has some marks of use, but nothing serious such as dents. Recently, the lens and body were serviced completely by Mamiya Netherlands (I can include the invoice). I'm asking 700 Euro (~ 945 USD) for the mentioned items. Registered, insured shipping from the Netherlands would cost 25 Euro (shipping to a different continent usually takes less than one work week). Paypal fees would be + 4%.

I also have a non-serviced, but fully functional Mamiya G 150mm lens for this camera. It is in excellent condition with perfect glass and with only some very small signs of use on the aperture ring. The price for this lens would be 200 Euro (270 USD).

I can send you pictures tomorrow.

I have sold here before (see "positive feedback" thread) and also have 625+ positive feedback ratings on eBay (ID: selmee).

Kind regards,
Selmar

Last edited:
G

gkennyryder

Thanks for the offer snapshot, but I looking for something a bit cheaper than that.

G

gkennyryder

I'm now also looking for a mamiya 7, if the price is good enough.