The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Noctilux 50mm F1.0 E60 - As new condition

J

jonathanzuerich

This Leica Noctilux 50mm F1 lens is in As new/Mint condition cosmetically, mechanically and optically. A very desirable super fast lens. Comes with original front/rear lens cap, Mint Leica UV filter, built-in lens shade, black leather outfit case .Focusing is smooth and optically perfect. This lens is mint with less than 3 rolls of film shot with it, indoors only. Asking $5800 Or best offer. For any questions, please email or send a pm. many thanks, Jonathan

Last edited:

Double Negative

Not Available
Do you have feedback anywhere? Pictures of the lens? Is it 6-bit coded?

(Posted here for the benefit of others in the response)

J

jonathanzuerich

The lens has not yet been 6-bit coded. I am new to this forum, I typically purchase and sell on ebay with username Ne1_420. I am happy to provide further verification information for anyone interested in a purchase, or the item can be viewed in person in New York at the Magnum photos office where I am employed. Pictures will come, I assure you it is as new.

Best,

Jonathan

J

jonathanzuerich

For those who have asked, I will cover Paypal and shipping on the sale.

Best,

Jonathan

banhbao

Johnathan is a nice guy. I spoke with him over the phone yesterday. Totally geniuen guy. I would deal with him if I didn't purchase a nocti locally