The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: ZM 50mm/f2, CV 35mm/f1.4, LNIB

adamli629

1. ZM 50mm/f2
I have this lens for several months. It is like new with all the accessories. Also I have a lens hood, Leica silver UV/IR filter for sale. The lens is update for 6 bid coded because I use it on my Leica M8. Because I got a 50 lux recently, so I decide to sell this lens.

Price is $650 net to me include the lens, lens hood, and the filter.

2. CV 35mm/f1.4
This lens I purchase last year, it is like new. I only took out for shoot less than 5 times. It has no problems about the back shift on my Leica M8. I have the box, the lens, the lens front and rear cap.

Price is $450 net to me.

For the feedback, you can track my feedback from ebay which ID is adamli1985. If you are interesting these two lenses, please send me a PM.

Thanks,

Adam

adamli629

ZM 50mm/f2 had been sold.

The Leica E43 Silver UV/IR filer is for sale. Please send me your offer.

CV 35mm/f1.4 is still for sale, if you are interested, please send me an offer. I can considerate it.

Thanks,

Adam