The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mint Nikon AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8 G ED for sale.

banhbao

Hi All,
To get fund for my future Noctilux or 50 lux asph purchase, I have to clean up all the Nikon gears that I still have.

Up for sale is a mint Nikon 24-70 f2.8 I bought from K&S in San Jose in 4/08. The Lens was service at Nikon authorize service center in Sacramento in 8/08 for AF issue. It's working perfectly since. The lens and the body is perfect. Comes with receipt, box, pouch, caps, warranty card.

Price is $1400 net to me. I accept Paypal, cash, or bank check. I will ship in the same day that the payment is clear. Local pick up is welcome too.

Reference: I bought a 35 lux asph from this forum, several thousands worth of purchases from fredmiranda, and ebay under "banhbao82".

Thanks,
Brian.