The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: CONUS Olympus E-PL1 body only Black LNIB w/extras

frank2001

Olympus E-PL1 body only in the most desirable Black finish LNIB w/extras

This is just what you have been wishing for!

I’ve heard a lot of people say; “why doesn’t Olympus sell the E-PL1 without that new cheapie lens?

Well, here’s your chance!

I have for sale an Olympus E-PL1 in absolutely LIKE NEW condition!

The strap has never been unpacked, the battery has never even been re-charged and it has never left my home.
And, to add icing on the cake, I put an Optical glass, not plastic, screen protector on it the minute I got it. (Included) And there’s even more. You will also receive a leather ½ case I ordered from Japan, plus It not only has the remaining factory warranty but includes a fully transferable Mack 3 year Warranty (you pay a small transfer fee). All receipts are included.

I just bought this little gem on March 3. 2010 but, alas, like every other rangefinder style camera it’s just too small for my huge hands. I’ve tried them all.
So, I’m giving up on rangefinders (for now) and sticking with my GH-1. Well at least until the next generation of m4/3 rangefinders.
I liked the lens, so I’m keeping it, which is why you have this unique opportunity.
You will receive:
• Like new Olympus E-PL1 body
• Body Cap
• OEM Battery
• OEM Battery charger
• Unused OEM strap
• Manual
• All cables and software
• Non OEM leather 1/2 case
• In the original kit box
Reminder: Lens not included.
Price: $499.99 shipped and Paypaled CONUSA ONLY. Insurance is optional @ $7.00.
No pictures as it is absolutely like new.