The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: GH1--$490; DR Summicron--$525

wjlapier

Got two items for sale.

GH1 in new condition. Purchased it thinking I would add it to my GF1 kit. I'm not getting along with the grip and size. Maybe 50 clicks. No pics because it looks new and we all know what a new GH1 looks like ;) Fire sale someone said--$490 shipped and all fees.

Next.

Leica Dual Range Summicron. Excellent condition for it's age. Barely any marks on the body. Glass is free of fungus, but as is typical for this lens, there is a tiny amount of haze, and some cleaning marks on the front element coating. Eyes are clean and fit perfectly. Included are the front cap and a Leitz UV filter I put on after I purchased the lens. Oh, I forgot--this is Helen Hill's old lens from about a year ago :p No box, manual, case, or rear cap. I do have pics of this lens and the eyes. And maybe one of my favorite shots from it wide open--shoot, I deleted from it my charter webspace. Oh well, lots of pics to looks at. $525 s/p

Will that DR Summicron work on the M8 or M9? Thanks.

Your pic of that thing on the black M3? Almost obscene (in the good way)

monza

Harvey, I painted it, here is a closer look:

Bill's M3 was basically mint before hand, that makes all the difference.

-Robert

wjlapier

Actually, the top and bottom were not original parts of the camera. I found them in mint condition and sent them to Robert for the paint job. The original top and bottom are still in my posession. Robert did an excellent job painting the M3 parts. I opted for the SS on black look.

Interestingly, My SS parts might become the top and bottom of a FrankenLeica DAG and I are working on. M6 body with all M3 parts.

Anyway, we need to get Robert's house sold so he can paint another M3 for me!

ashwinrao1

My gosh, Robert, that's a beautiful paint job! Is this a service that you offer regularly?

If I had a mint M3, I would send it right away. Brilliant stuff!