The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: GF1 w/ Precision 715 IR conversion

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
Selling my black Precision 715 IR converted GF1 for $750 shipped and paypaled in US. Comes with box and everything it came with new.
Thanks

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Re: GF1 w/ Precision 715 IR conversion

Where is Ken, this is for him.:angel:
If I didn't already have one, I'd be all over this. Joseph is a recommended seller. His gear is always perfect.

Diane B

Oh, major temptation, but I really think I want the G1 done instead--still..................

Hopefully it will be gone before I look again LOL>

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member

Thanks Cindy. Between my new Phase, Horseman, and new Casio point and shoot I am just not using my G cameras. To much stuff to lug around.

etrigan63

Stupid question: Can this be used for normal photos with IR Cut filter or is it strictly IR only?

kdphotography

Where is Ken, this is for him.:angel:
If I didn't already have one, I'd be all over this. Joseph is a recommended seller. His gear is always perfect.
You must be attending all of Guy's Camera Gear Slut Support Meetings! (Instigator!)

Bad timing with property taxes due....but yes, this is exactly what I'm looking for..... checking and waivering. :eek:

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator

You must be attending all of Guy's Camera Gear Slut Support Meetings! (Instigator!)

. :eek:
Yes, Guy himself has called me a gear slut! High praise from the Master!:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Carlos, I had a G1 converted and really enjoyed it, but thought that since I had an M8, I could just get along putting an IR filter on it. I sold the G1 IR and immediately had regrets. I've now had another converted. You can get much sharper images with the GF1/G1 (in general, YMMV). Jack worked with Precision to get the conversion tweaked on these micro 4/3's cams. Precision also checks the focus with the lens that you send in to insure infinity focus.

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member

Ken,
I might be interested in a trade for a Mamiya 50 shift if you have one.
Thanks

kdphotography

Ken,
I might be interested in a trade for a Mamiya 50 shift if you have one.
Thanks
You have me (my gear closet) confused for Guy! :ROTFL:

I've gotta hold off for a bit----doing concrete work on the side of the house right now (ok, so it's my contractor doing the heavy work...) and prop taxes due in a couple weeks... :cry:

rodester

I'm interested. The box lists a 20mm lens, but I don't see one in the pictures, so I'm assuming the lens is not included?

kdphotography

Ken,

Trust me, BUY IT!!!!
INSTIGATOR!!

(With hands over ears and eyes closed)

"I can't hear you, I'm not listening..."

:ROTFL:

I really would buy it in a heartbeat in true GetDPI Gear-slut mode, but prop taxes and concrete work at the house have emptied the coffers....

:cry:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Okay I will fess up this was mine first. I bought it brand new last month and immediately went to precision. I sacrificed this cam for my son to get him a macbook. What's a dad to do. I am regretting it. Ken find a way and buy it. Even the master has to let things go. Damn a tear is rolling down my eye. LOL

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Ken,

Concrete and property taxes? :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: Where are your priorities?

Dude, do yourself a favor, BUY IT!