The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon FM2n

P

pphuang

FOR SALE: Comes with original box, packaging and papers. The lens in the photo is NOT included. This is a lovely all manual camera and built like a rock, very dependable. The battery is only needed for the internal meter. This particular camera is in extremely nice shape. There are two little "dark" marks on either side of the viewfinder. These are areas where the color is darker and are not dings or scratches, and you can only see them at certain angles. There is a very light scratch on the film advance lever, and also a very small scratch and a rub mark on the baseplate. As you can see from the photos, these marks are not very obvious. I'm asking $300. This price also includes paypal/shipping in the continental US. International will be extra.

Last edited:
I

Imperial

I am interested! What would be the delivery cost to Hungary?

regards

Peter