The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9 sale follow up

felix5616

I few weeks ago i listed my M9 for sale to pay for my dogs surgery. the surgery went well. Here is the patient post op. If this is an inappropriate post please remove it.

Last edited:

felix5616

the human arm transplant might have been cheaper than the ACL repair and 10 week rehab protocol.
Has anyone ever tried to get a dog to not run for 10 weeks?

billbunton

Subscriber Member
the human arm transplant might have been cheaper than the ACL repair and 10 week rehab protocol.
Has anyone ever tried to get a dog to not run for 10 weeks?
Yes, I've tried. It didn't work. Luckily, the vet donated labor (we only paid parts :) for the second ACL surgery. Hopefully you'll have more success than we did!

robmac

Speedy recovery. One of our Irish Wolfhounds had ACL surgery (same leg as your GSD) a couple of years ago. It was a LONG 10 weeks for all concerned, but recovery went like clock work.