The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M8

jaymz007

Forsale is My Leica M8. Reason for selling is that I lost my business due to this economy and I am forced to part with this. I recently had the camera sent to leica check and set the camera to factory specs. It is very clean and comes with box, manual, CD's, USB cable, Charger, car adaptor, battery and basically the way it came from factory. $2400.00 OBO

Last edited:
T

Tonyk

Re: FS: Leica M8

Do you have any lenses for sale or just the body?

jaymz007

Re: FS: Leica M8

Price Drop $2200.00 OBO Must Sell Fast.
Who ever buys this camera will be very happy. There is nothing wrong with it and it is packed in the box like how it came from the store.

jaymz007

Re: SOLD: Leica M8.2 Black Paint - MINT

THE ADMINISTRATOR MADE A MISTAKE ON MY TITLE AFTER CHANGING IT TO SOLD.
I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LEICA M8 and LEICA M8.2 BLACK PAINT.
My picture clearly shows that it is not a Leica m8.2 black paint. I would not list it as a black paint m8.2.
ADMIN Please correct this listing.
Thank you
I also have ohdannyboy and tonyk that inquired about my camera before had so I do have enough proof that I did not list it as the title states.

James

fbf

lol, I was going to say $2200 for a m8.2 in perfect condition? Too good to be true.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

THE ADMINISTRATOR MADE A MISTAKE ON MY TITLE AFTER CHANGING IT TO SOLD.
I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LEICA M8 and LEICA M8.2 BLACK PAINT.
My picture clearly shows that it is not a Leica m8.2 black paint. I would not list it as a black paint m8.2.
ADMIN Please correct this listing.
Thank you
I also have ohdannyboy and tonyk that inquired about my camera before had so I do have enough proof that I did not list it as the title states.

James
James I only marked it sold. But with my typing who the heck knows. Maybe my bad, sorry. Guy

SOLD: Leica M8.2 Black Paint - MINT actually looking at that title there is no way I could have made that mistake it has mint in the title. I only went to the beginning so this is very weird. Forum gremlins or something way too strange. We never change titles unless specifically asked just mark things sold,found or traded and that is more of a courtesy to other members when we have time to get to these items.