The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica R 28-90/2.8-4.5 Aspheric ROM

fotografz

Amazing lens, nothing else to say.

Mint, in box, yada, yada, yada ... it's all there.

B&H new: $4,495. ... B&H used 8+ condition: $2,299.

This one is mint, and only $2,100. + shipping and insurance.

Verified Pay Pal if you pay fees. Cashiers check, personal check: will ship once it clears.

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I hate to keep commenting on stuff for sale but Marc is correct this maybe the best zoom i have seen next to the 35-70 2.8 Leica which costs 6k on a good day. Blazingly sharp lens

woodyspedden

I hate to keep commenting on stuff for sale but Marc is correct this maybe the best zoom i have seen next to the 35-70 2.8 Leica which costs 6k on a good day. Blazingly sharp lens
I absolutely agree. Sorry from the day I sold this one. Someone needs to get this asap. Trust me

Woody

PeterA

ok Marc - I will buy it - consider it sold..( only because it look sa LOT lighter than the 35-70 f2.8 I bought from Woody LOL

fotografz

It really is a great lens. Super optic for walking about.

I'll consider it sold Peter.

We'll talk later after I finish this morning's shoot.