The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Olympus gear for sale

A

artears

I have different Olympus items for sale. Each one of them is in absolutely like new condition with nothing to mention.

1. Olympus E-3 body with 4247 actuations and with HLD-4 battery grip and an additional blm-1 battery pack. Total is a bit more than $1300 new, my asking price is $1000 including insured shipping in CONUS and paypal. I can shave a bit more if you want to use USPS MO or some paypal method which will avoid me paying 3% fees. Or pick it up in person in Chicago area and that will save you even more. Everything comes with appropriate boxes and documentation.
2. Olympus Zuiko 7-14mm f/4 SHG lens. Like new in box, nothing to mention with the lens. $1200 including shipping in CONUS and paypal fees. To save some, the above conditions apply here as well
3. Olympus Zuiko 150mm f/2 SHG lens. Like new. Unfortunately, I cannot find the box, but I would say you will have difficulties to find one in such a condition. Comes with a 82mm b+w mrc filter ($106 worth), case, hood, tripod collar etc. $1750 including shipping and paypal fees. I must say, this is the most amazing lens I have ever used. Absolutely perfect.
4. Olympus FL-50R flash. Barely used, LNIB. $300 shipped and paypaled in CONUS. All the above conditions apply here as well for some savings.

The reason of the sale is that I am considering of having only rangefinder system with me at this point. With a high probability, I will be leaving the country in the summer and I rather not take all the heavy items with me... I might again come back to 4/3 system in the future, but probably I will be just getting one or two lenses for M system with the funds I am raising and then I will stop there...

Feel free to send offers, but all the items look and function like new and I want these items not to go below their value, so please no low ball ones. Also, I will keep the ad here for some time before accepting any offers in case someone wants to get them at the listed price. If you want everything in a bundle, I will give you a better deal. Just send a pm.

Lastly, I can and will post pictures of the real items, but I cannot do it tonight...

A

artears

I forgot to add that, I can also send items internationally, however, in that case insured shipping is extra and the only method of payment is paypal.

Also, since I am looking for some lenses for the M system, I might be interested in trades as well depending on what you have. Please feel free to send PMs. I currently have 35mm and 50mm lenses and I am not interested in these focal lengths. However, I am looking at something wide and something in the range of 75/90mm. The only 75mm which I am interested in now is the 75mm summilux though. Going wider means 24mm elmar, 25mm biogon, 28mm summicron and 15mm new heliar with rf coupling. I have not made up my mind which lenses would be the best, it will depend on which ones I will find first I guess. The second lens decision will be based on the remaining budget and what I will buy at first.

Unfortunately, I did not have time to get some pictures for the items, will do so in a couple days, however if you are seriously interested in one of the items, I can send quick snapshots to your email address...

Thank you for your interest.

A

artears

150mm f/2 lens is traded.

I am not looking for another M system lens right now. I am open for trades for micro 4/3 stuff... Panasonic is preferred here. Both lenses and gh-1 is considered.

Thank you...

A

artears

I only have E-3 body right now. I am including an additional battery BLM-1. The price is $850 including insured shipping in US. I am also open for partial trades with micro 4/3 lenses and 15mm heliar M, the new rangefinder coupled version.

Thanks...

A

artears

The trade is for micro 4/3 lenses only as of now... 20mm panasonic lens would be great... 45mm macro is also fine... :)

I am also accepting best offers now.