The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS CV15mm f4.5 w/milich/finder/accessories

robertwright

For Sale CV15mm f4.5 non-coupled LTM mount rangefinder lens, milich brass LTM adapter, and 15mm&21mm CV finders.

Lens was used to me, in good condition, some wear on the barrel, glass is 100% surface, a little dust inside but has been inconsequential. Pics show dust outside but that is my bad still life photography:D Overall 8 I guess. Anyway point is this is going cheap since there is the new CV coupled version out there-

milich 28/90 Brass LTM with coding slots (would be 150 new)

CV 15mm and 21mm finder good shape no issues-pictured is 15mm-21 is same-21 w.box (these are $128 each new)

Leica 39mm UVIR-not pictured. with org. box- (45$new) I have this magyvered with velcro to sit in the hood yet be easily removed. -it is the reason for some of the brassing on the hood. Works perfectly tho.

So the whole package, what you need to get going on M8 and either M9 or film, 585 incl. paypal fees and shipping. Same as new coupled cv15 but then you still have to buy all this other stuff. $$$

Individually: hmm.

difficult to part it out since letting the finders go individually ruins the bundle, same with the milich mount. so for now, gauging interest, I will not break it up.

also but not pictured:

milich CV12mm hood/UVIR holder- 50 incl shipping

Leica 12535 bayonet hood for elmarit M 28mm 2.8 canadian 3rd version- the one with the two pins on the barrel. - with cutout - this is kinda rare afaik- 50 incl. shipping, fees.

paypal only- sales final. PM me and first come first served/paid gets it.