Site Sponsors

Thread: FS Panasonic 14-140mm

rachp

FS Panasonic 14-140mm

I am selling my GH-1 kit, 14-140mm kit lens. It is like new with caps and hood. Asking $725 shipped/insured.

No paypal. I accept USPS money order and personal check. Check must clear before I ship. I can provide references from other sites.

Tonyk

Re: FS Panasonic 14-140mm

Hello,

I came across this site in order to find a 50mm 2.0 M- and happened to see your ad. I am currently deciding if I want to stay with my Rollei lenses. I have a 50mm 1.4 HFT that I modified to work on Canon. I just purchased a GF1 with a 20mm lens. The color is great from the camera--but no IS is it's downfall.

I have some other primes like a 50mm 2.0 Leica R and a 90mm 2.8 R I could adapt. My though would that an M lens would produce a sharper image than 35mm primes?
    I wanted to ask if you would separate lens from body? I don't know but is GH1 better at higher ISO than GF1? I hear this lens is wonderful- does it pop like the C/Y 85mm you have? I had a 100mm 2.0 on a 5D and gave that up--
    big mistake. Would like to hear your thoughts,
    my email: [email protected] to respond directly

Thank you
    Tony

rachp

I don't know how to edit my first post so I will add the edit here. This listing is for the lens only. No body - only the 14-140 lens. Sorry for any confusion.

The lens is wonderful! I don't have experience with any other m4/3 zooms so I couldn't compare. The IS is a major benefit. However, for my shooting style I prefer alt primes.

Hope that helps some

rachp

Willing to trade for Voigtlander, Nikon and ZF lenses.

rachp

Price reduced to $650.

optiarrow

PM sent

rachp

This lens is sold. Thanks.