The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Panasonic 14-140mm

R

rachp

I am selling my GH-1 kit, 14-140mm kit lens. It is like new with caps and hood. Asking $725 shipped/insured.

No paypal. I accept USPS money order and personal check. Check must clear before I ship. I can provide references from other sites.

T

Tonyk

Hello,

I came across this site in order to find a 50mm 2.0 M- and happened to see your ad. I am currently deciding if I want to stay with my Rollei lenses. I have a 50mm 1.4 HFT that I modified to work on Canon. I just purchased a GF1 with a 20mm lens. The color is great from the camera--but no IS is it's downfall.

I have some other primes like a 50mm 2.0 Leica R and a 90mm 2.8 R I could adapt. My though would that an M lens would produce a sharper image than 35mm primes?
I wanted to ask if you would separate lens from body? I don't know but is GH1 better at higher ISO than GF1? I hear this lens is wonderful- does it pop like the C/Y 85mm you have? I had a 100mm 2.0 on a 5D and gave that up--
big mistake. Would like to hear your thoughts,
my email: [email protected] to respond directly

Thank you
Tony

R

rachp

I don't know how to edit my first post so I will add the edit here. This listing is for the lens only. No body - only the 14-140 lens. Sorry for any confusion.

The lens is wonderful! I don't have experience with any other m4/3 zooms so I couldn't compare. The IS is a major benefit. However, for my shooting style I prefer alt primes.

Hope that helps some :)