The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: C/V 15mm Super Wide Heliar

For Sale: Cosina Voightlander 15mm Super Wide Heliar LTM mount. This lens is NOT the rangefinder coupled version. Included with this lens is a custom machined LTM to M mount adapter with milled 6 bit code, 15mm (M9) OR 21mm (M8) viewfinder, and 39mm Leica UV/IR filter. Excellent Condition. Price - $450 including PayPal fees and shipping CONUS. Buyer has option to purchase the remaining finder for additional cost to be negotiated.

M

Mango

Since you asked:

I would recommend that you be a bit patient. You are offering an excellent package; someone will read it and buy the items. It just takes time.

aboudd

It's a niche lens, you might be a little high on it. I know you are trying to recoup much of your investment, but that isn't always possible. I think you'd get a hit somewhere around $400.00

mathomas

Your price seems OK to me, and I think people should assume you're taking offers (I always assume that!).

I find it a very interesting lens, and have been wanting one, but I'm also considering the purchase of a used film M, so it's hard for me to jump at the moment (so I'll probably end up with neither :)).

Also consider that there's another almost identical item offered in the forum right now, including both finders and a filter (interesting coincidence).

OK, time to move this. I don't have a M-mount camera so I have no use for this lens. Price reduced to $350 or best serious offer.

bradhusick

This is a great price for this package and it's a great lens. There's really no need for rangefinder coupling on this since the depth of field is so huge.

Thank you for the comment Brad. This lens was the first M lens I received and it came a few days before I got the M8. I was shocked how small it is (I was used to the Canon L lenses)

I agree with you John. You really filled a need with a quality product.

OlliL

That's a really good price!
I sold mine a month ago, without adapter and just the 15mm finder, for exactly the same price.

GLWS

OlliL

Exactly. You guestimate the distance.
Due to the focal length that is absolutely no problem.

Regards