The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 105mm f2 "D" DC (Defocus Control) Lens

D&A

Hi All,

Please note....due to my being on my cell phone most of the time, please use contact info at end of posting, so I can respond promtly and which is much easier for me.

Up for sale is my dad's Nikon 105mm f2 "D" DC Defocus control Lens. Extremely sharp wide open (like the Nikon 135mm f2 DC lens I also have up for sale)... with front-rear defocus control, great for portrait or artistic expressive images. Glass inside and out is perfect as is all controls, blades etc. Built in hood slides out easily and stays in place. Barrel cosmetics show very little handling & wear on the crinkle finish metal barel/hood with maybe one or two faint minor scuff marks on hood if one looks very close. I like to note this for complete accuracy. This very unique lens is always highly sort after. Comes with original front and rear Nikon caps. Priced lower than most any other compreable Nikon 105mm DC lens. Lens made in Japan.

Price is $705.00 net to me plus actual shipping/insurance costs.

***** Due to my being on my cell phone most of the time ...PLEASE send all questions, comments etc. via an e-mail to IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com instead of a PM, which otherwise would be very difficult to answer via my cell phone. Thanks everyone for looking.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Since I can't add any addition to my original description, I just wanted to mention that there are a few inconsequencial specs (most wouldn't even see them) inside the lens just as there are in virtually any SLR lens. I just like to nitpick and mention for complete accuracy. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

This lens is now sold. The lenses I still have up for sale are the virtually new, boxed and still under warrenty Nikon 200-400 f4 lens, the Leica 90mm f2 Pre Asph (E55) lens (last version), the Nikon 50mm f1.4 D lens, and the Nikon 24-120mm and 18-200mm for sale. Thanks everyone for your interest.

Dave (D&A)