The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 50mm f1.4 "D" Lens

D&A

Hi All,

Please note....due to my being on my cell phone most of the time, please use contact info at end of posting, so I can respond promtly and which is much easier for me.

Up for sale is my dad's Nikon 50mm f1.4 "D" lens . Good resolution wide open which improves to superb as its stopped down. A long time favorite with pro's and others alike for it's excellent optical performance and speed. Glass inside and out is perfectly clean, no blemishes, marks etc. and focusing smooth and blades clean. Smooth platsic barrel shows signs of handling, minor scuffs and small marks as most of these smooth barrel Nikon's often show but has no impact on the great optics. Comes with original Nikon front lens ca- (few scuff marks) and rear cap.

Tried to price lower than most any other comparable Nikon 50mm f1.4 "D" lens. It's also a U.S. lens (not made in Japan).

Price is $240.00 net to me plus actual shipping/insurance costs.

***** Due to my being on my cell phone most of the time ...PLEASE send all questions, comments etc. via an e-mail to IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com instead of a PM, which otherwise would be very difficult to answer via my cell phone. Thanks everyone for looking.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All,

New lower price on this lens is now $225.00 net to me plus actual shipping/insurance costs. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)