The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 18-200 G IF ED VR Lens

D&A

Hi All,

Please note....due to my being on my cell phone most of the time, please use contact info at end of posting, so I can respond promtly and which is much easier for me.

Up for sale is my dad's Nikon 18-200 G IF ED VR lens. It's version I without zoom lock but this lens even when pointed down when set at 18 or 24mm doesn't creep or slide a bit! Amazing optics and sharpness for such a wide range zoom and a great lens for travel without sacrificing much except a slower speed compared to fast lenses. Many who travel and use Nikon have selected this lens as an all-in-one!

Lens was lightly used and shows little-light signs of handling...very light! All glass is perfect, clean and clear as is operation of the lens. A true gem as an all in one lens yet for someone who expects excellent performance. Comes with original Nikon front lens cap (traditional sytle, not center squeeze) that has some scuff marks and an original Nikon rear lens cap. It also of course includes the original Nikon pedal hood for this lens.

It's also a U.S. lens and was made in Japan which most seeking out this lens truly desire. I've tried pricing it lower than most any other comparable lens.

Price is $430.00 net to me plus actual shipping/insurance costs.

***** Due to my being on my cell phone most of the time ...PLEASE send all questions, comments etc. via an e-mail to IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com instead of a PM, which otherwise would be very difficult to answer via my cell phone. Thanks everyone for looking.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All,

The new lower price on this lens is $399.00 net to me plus actual shipping/insurance costs. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

Just wanted to mentioned that this lens is now sold. Thanks to everyone who had an interest. I truly appreciate it!

*** That leaves the virtually new (and fabulous) Nikon 200-400 f4 ED VR lens, the Nikon 50mm f1.4 D lens and Nikon 24-120 lenses still for sale. Their descriptions and prices are in seperate listings here on Getdpi. Thanks again!

Dave (D&A)