The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 24-120 G IF ED VR Lens

D&A

Hi All,

Please note....due to my being on my cell phone most of the time, please use contact info at end of posting, so I can respond promtly and which is much easier for me.

Up for sale is my dad's Nikon 24-120mm G IF ED VR lens. Amazing and sharp optics and sharpness for such a wide range zoom and a great lens for travel without sacrificing much except a slower speed compared to fast lenses. A favorite of those, not only for travel but when combined with a telephoto zoom to have a wide range fo focal lengths yet maximize excellent optical performance.

Another added benifit is the VR "Vibration Reduction" built into the lens allowing hand holding of shots to rediculous low levels of light and shutter speeds.

Lens was very lightly used and shows little-to very light signs of handling...very light! All glass is perfect, clean and clear as is operation of the lens. Comes with original Nikon front lens cap (center squeeze style) that has some scuff marks and an original Nikon rear lens cap. It also of course includes the original Nikon pedal hood for this lens. A true gem as an all in one lens or combined with a telephoto... yet for someone who expects truly excellent performance in a zoom of this range.

It's also a U.S. lens and was made in Japan which most seeking out this lens truly desire. I've tried pricing it lower than most any other comparable lens.

Price is $269.00 net to me plus actual shipping/insurance costs.

***** Due to my being on my cell phone most of the time ...PLEASE send all questions, comments etc. via an e-mail to IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com instead of a PM, which otherwise would be very difficult to answer via my cell phone. Thanks everyone for looking.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All,

The new lower price on this lens is $239.00 net to me plus actual shipping/insurance costs. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)