The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: A&A GCAM 1100 Elliot's Day Bag (Leather)

John Black

I recently bought the A&A DCAM 7000, so this one is up for sale. The GCAM 1100 is the same bag as the Evan Walker. The Evan bag is canvas, this one is leather. The Elliot (and Evan) is a great day bag for when carrying the M with a lens attached and one other lens. The pockets have plenty of room for various knick-knacks like a wallet, keys, cell phone, papers, etc. The bag is in excellent condition with no rips or tears. If you want to travel light and small, it's hard to beat the Elliot. $175 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US. Popflash sells these for $299.

mathomas

Yeah, nice product photos. Looks like the main compartment might be a little smaller than my (much loved) Domke F-5XB (in which I carry a body and three lenses), but I like the slightly roomier front compartment.