The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Caution new member supremewyss selling Luigi cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom in mpls

supremewyss is the username of a new member who joined today. He sent a PM to me, and posted identical messages in 2 threads regarding Luigi cases that he claims to have available for sale. These sales messages are the only posts he has made to this point. Be alert if he has sent the same PM to you or offers to sell a Luigi case to you. I asked him for his name, other forums he posts on, pictures, and his eBay username. He ignored all these requests, only offering more double talk in his reply.

Please use proper care and diligence.

S

supremewyss

WHAT! i did send u a reply sir, even with my recent work using M9

yatlee

Hi Tom,
supremewyss is a friend of mine from Toronto. He is a good guy except for an obsession with Luigi's cases. He collects them like I collect my Leica lens. :)

S

supremewyss

I am new to here, and trying to sell my case from luigi; i do hope to provide some feedback to him, since i am the one doing constant purchase for my friends in Toronto, we all love luigi, and love to see improvement in his products.

with big purchase everytime, i sometimes recieve free shipping offer from him. the reason why i wanna share this new case is because of the post "Tom" made before. i came to notice quite a lot people are interested in Mate-cases. therefore i hope to this latest innovation from Luigi can give a chance to whom havent got one before.

BUT, i am no SCAM . i dont mind to ship my stuff to senior member before they made any payment for it.

S

supremewyss

i would give out some pictures of it, when the shipment comes. just be patient.
i am tired to explain for myself, time will prove i am a serious LUIGI fan.

cheers.

tom in mpls

Your PM to me and your reply both sound questionable. You say you have an eBay account, so what is your username so we can see your feedback and contact you through eBay? You sent a link to a single photo, which could have been from anywhere. Are you active at other photo websites?

A Luigi case with access to the 2 doors from the Mate 2 would be cool if it looked good and worked well; Luigi did not mention such an item when I was recently emailing with him and I could not find it listed at his website or on Ebay. It is true that he makes continuous improvements.

Scammers appear here from time to time, so I have a high level of caution.

Last edited:
S

supremewyss

Your PM to me and your reply both sound questionable. You say you have an eBay account, so what is your username so we can see your feedback and contact you through eBay? You sent a link to a single photo, which could have been from anywhere. Are you active at other photo websites?

A Luigi case with access to the 2 doors from the Mate 2 would be cool if it looked good and worked well; Luigi did not mention such an item when I was recently emailing with him and I could not find it listed at his website or on Ebay. It is true that he makes continuous improvements.

Scammers appear here from time to time, so I have a high level of caution.
DONT WORRY SIR, i will provide u with detail pictures tomorrow, my online album, and even my brother EBAY account.

afterall, i am not charging a penny before u recieved any item from me, i guess it makes me diff with SCAMs =D

lastly, it was yatlee who encourage me to introduce this new design here and share it with all u luigi fans .

if u need any references, feel free to ask. i am not trying to make 1 dallor out of your pocket, what i am selling for is really what i paid luigi, if u guys have known him well, u know he rarely offers any any quantity discount to anyone. even if he does, the only fact matter is, my price would be the same or even cheaper than u get directly from him and shipped to US.

all i want is make friend in getDPI but not scamming around =( i hope i have make it clear, or else i would continue crying in the corner of my room=( my ego is hurt, sir =(

Hacker

I've replied to you for pictures. I'm very keen on both the case and the base plate. I trust yatlee if he vouches for you.

S

supremewyss

atm there is a guy called stephenlee just sent me an email wanting to buy the whole set in regular price, even i sold it. i will provide details up here for all of u, so that u can contact Luigi with the same request as i made.

tom in mpls

I never said you weren't legit, but your messages raised a large number of red flags that I thought I should share with other members. Also if you would review your messages to me, you did not offer to send the item prior to payment; that would have made a big difference in my response.

S

supremewyss

Dont worry, sir. i totally understand the issue, and u can even keep this thread out, so that new member could learn to behave in getDPI =P

as long as u guys know i am not a scam, i am perfectly fine.

sometimes people are more skeptical to good deals =D

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I'm going to lock this , no need to continue down this path actually. Just put your for sale stuff on the B&S with some images like everyone else. Thanks Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.