The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax G1 Green Label Kit, 28, 35, 45, 90mm lenses

wjlapier

For sale a very nice Contax G1 kit. Green label version. The kit will consist of:

* G1 body with box and manual. A&A Strap included. Slight brushing on the back. The rest is in excellent condition.

* 28/2.8 lens with pouch, rear cap, hood and cap for hood.

* 35/2 lens with rear cap, Contax filter, hood and cap for hood.

* 45/2 lens with front and rear cap.

* 90/2.8 lens with rear cap, hood and cap for hood.

I showed a picture of the 90mm lens because it's the only one that has a mark on it. Hard to see in the pic.

Domke whatever model number bag! The camera with lens fits on one side of the divider and the rest of the lenses fit perfectly on the other side with room for film and other small items.

Everything works as it should. AF is fast and works well. Lenses are clean and clear of fungus. I prefer to sell only as a kit. If I get requests for everything I'll split it up. Prices individually shouldn't exceed $250 per item, less the bag and strap of course.

CONUS only. Shipped as a kit USPS Priority Mail Insured. Individual items--First Class. Shipping and all fees are included. $1170

wjlapier

I've had offers for pieces as I figured would happen! Prices for individual pieces:

* G1 body with box and manual. A&A Strap included. Slight brushing on the back. The rest is in excellent condition. $250

* 28/2.8 lens with pouch, rear cap, hood and cap for hood. $250

* 35/2 lens with rear cap, Contax filter, hood and cap for hood. $250

* 45/2 lens with front and rear cap. $250

* 90/2.8 lens with rear cap, hood and cap for hood. $160

Shipping and all fees included. CONUS only.