The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Black M8 Upgraded $2750

peterm1

I am selling my Black Leica M8 in perfect working condition. Cosmetically it has some scratches and smudges, but nothing huge and nothing that would affect actually using the camera. I am the second owner. The shutter and framelines were upgraded, and a new glass cover was added to the LCD. The shutter has about 8200 frames on it. I am selling it because I just bought a M9 and this has to go.

Photos are located at http://petermendelson.zenfolio.com/p844202610

It actually looks better in person than it does in the photos due to the glare from using a flash.

Included with the camera are the manual, CDs, battery charger, battery, car charger and adapters, body cap, USB cord, camera strap and I will also include a Leica E46 UV/IR filter. I do not have the original box. You can see the past paperwork for the camera in the photos I posted as well.

I am selling it for $2750 shipped to the CONUS only, shipping and Paypal fees included. I think this is a very fair price given that it is the upgraded version of the camera.

I also have the black grip for the M8 (shown in the photos) which I am selling separately for $150. If you buy it with the camera I will include it for only $100 extra.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. My email is [email protected].

Thanks.

peterm1

Price lowered to $2650! I will also consider a trade for a 28mm Summicron or 50mm Summilux ASPH.

Last edited:

peterm1

The camera and grip are now BACK UP FOR SALE. The price is reduced to $2650 shipped. This is a GREAT deal if you don't mind that the camera is not cosmetically perfect. I would be happy to email pics tonight when I am home....

I am also selling my CV 15mm (the latest version), my Zeiss 35mm Biogon (Diglloyd said this is the first lens he would buy for the M9 in his review of the M9 and various lenses), and my 75mm Summarit. Let me know if you are interested in any of the above.

Thanks,

Peter