The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Fujinon-TV 75/1.8 and 35/1.7 c-mount

V

Vivek

If you have these (clean glass and good mechanics), please let me know.

The 75mm lens has 49mm filter thread.

TIA.

PS: I am also open to trades. I have a clean, rare, 36mm f/1.1 GE lens (c-mount, coverage is close APS-C area at infinity) that can be had for clean 75 and 35mm Fujinon-TV lenses (together).

Last edited:
V

Vivek

The 35mm f/1.7 Fujinon-TV lens that I am looking for should have 43mm filter thread.

(Fujinon HF35A-2)

V

Vivek

Here is a sample shot from the 36/1.1 (wide open).

The lens is originally made to close focus to only 10 feet. I have adjusted it so that it will do down to ~5 feet (not 3" as I mentioned earlier here) from infinity.

I spent a few hours doing a thorough CLA so that the sample is very clean (pics later). It is monocoated. Shows a "glow" as seen in the sample.

I also have a hood for it (that alone cost me ~$20 after some search).

It is compact, focus is silky and the aperture click stops work well. Direct fit on any c-mount adapter. Coverage is APS-C (so m4/3rds is more than covered). It is also a true f/1.1 lens (very bright).

I am interested in exchanging this lens for a clean 75/1.8 (49mm filter thread) and 35/1.7 (43mm or 49mm filter thread).

Thanks all for your interest.:salute:

paparazzi666

hi vivek,
maybe to make it simple since i am located in singapore.
would you be prepared to sell the ge lens?
here's where you can get the 75mm.
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290413949216&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
they still have the lens, just email them and ask for quote with shipment.
for 35mm, here is one.
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/FUJINON-HF35...ItemQQptZLens_Accessories?hash=item518e0779fc
but the prices seem to be rising from last 2 months.
so better get it now than later.

T

tttulio

Hi Vivek, I have the Fujinon HF35A-2. I cannot place it in the adapter deep enough. If I remove the last screw-ring and the c-mount screw ring I can almost mount it in a FOTGA adapter by screwing it in only. by almost I mean, i will bond it with JB-Weld.
I have a good collection of C-Mounts in Amsterdam, let me know what you are after.
best.