The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZF 50mm Makro Planar f2 for Nikon

Don Hutton

This is an awesome lens in every way - an amazing general purpose 50mm as well as an excellent macro lens. I am selling it because I cannot justify having this and the 100mm Makro (which doubles up as a portrait lens for me)...

The lens is in excellent condition. There are two or three tiny pinprick marks in the finish of the barrel - otherwise, the lens is absolutely mint in every way. Optics and mechanics are flawless, operation is perfect, focus is silky smooth and constant and it is an excellent example - very sharp. Includes Original packaging and papers (US model) and original Zeiss caps. $850 including lower 48 shipping if paid via Paypal "gift" or eCheck; otherwise Paypal +3% for US (+4% for Canada and elsewhere and shipping at cost).

Last edited: