The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB : Phase one back for Hasselblad H

I want to buy a phase one back for a hasselblad H1, it most be either a p30 or p45 classic, I prefer a back with few actuation, It´s my second post in this forum and I have never bought og sold anything in here, but I´m a honestly danish photografer and most use to work with canon stuff but now it´s time for an upgrade, I already got a Hassy H1 and the 50-110mm Lens + 1,7 converter but need a back so I can take my gear with me to Cuba in Juli..

Btw I have done some deal on ebay, my member name is freetype4.

Regards

Tommy Hjorth
http://www.tommyhjorth.dk

f8orbust

There's a P45 for H1/H2 up for sale from a reputable seller on eBay (link) for US$9975. Looks in good shape. It's been there for absolutely ages - so who knows, you could make them an offer and see if you can get it at a better price.

(P45+'s are going from dealers for around US$17k+tax used, privately for around $13k no tax - i.e. over $4k difference; P45s are going from dealers for $11k+tax used, so this eBay seller should be happy with anything from $8k and upwards. In fact, in the current economic climate they should bite your hand off. Of course, they might have paid over the odds for it in which case they'll want to get their money back at least).

Thank for you advice and guidance f8orbust, I will try to make and offer for the 45 back, it looks as a fair deal all ready but as you said who nows.

f8orbust

Let us all know how you get on - it's always useful for potential buyers to know what the current market value is for these things.

In fact, if anyone out there has bought a P45 or P45+ recently 1) what did you pay, 2) where did you buy it from and 3) what did you get (any warranty etc.)?

I actuly bought the p45 classic from eBay, I pay 8500$ for it so I,m satisfied.
My English is not so good but I hope you understand it.

Regards
Tommy Hjorth