The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Black Macbook 2.2ghz 500GB 4GB RAM

wiregen

I'm selling my beautiful Black Macbook. This is the last generation of the blackbooks so it has all the latest and greatest before the unibody design. This is not my primary laptop, so I'm selling it. It's been taken care of by a computer geek. I'm very OCD to keep my gadgets clean and neat. I need to sell this to offset the costs of the primary laptop. Price is firm, you definitely pay for what you get. A well taken care of beautiful Black Macbook. Call or text 612 817 8377 if you have questions. Price is $760 shipped and paypaled

Specs:
2.2ghz Core 2 Duo
4GB RAM
500GB Hard Drive
DL DVDRW Superdrive
Wifi N / Bluetooth
Mini DVI to DVI Plug, brand new sealed
Power Supply
Original Manuals and Backup CDs

Software preinstalled: I installed Snow Leopard with all the latest patches (10.6.3), iLife 2009, Microsoft Office (my serial key, not pirated), Adobe Design Suite CS4. All fully patched with the latest updates.

A lot more extras I'll throw in for free:
- Timbuk2 padded Laptop Case $40
- Brand New Moshi Wrist Protector $20
- FULL invisible sheild, all around $45
- Mint macbook topcase, incase you break a key, you got a whole new keyboard replacement ready to go.