Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Mamiya 7II system - $3500

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

FS: Mamiya 7II system - $3500

Selling my Mamiya 7 kit consisting of:

1. Mamiya 7II body - good condition - there are cosmetic marks on the film winder (it's a long story, but my child tried to remove the black paint) and a couple of light rubs elsewhere from light normal use; otherwise, the body is in great shape and recently had the rangefinder calibrated by Mamiya and was brought up to factory specs.
    2. 43mm lens with viewfinder caps and hood - mint.
    3. 65mm lens with caps and hood - mint.
    4. 80mm lens with front cap and hood - mint.
    5. 150 mm lens with caps and hood - mint.
    6. Dedicated Mamiya 7 polarizer - very good.
    7. External cold weather battery adapter - excellent.
    8. RRS plate for the camera

I may also find a body cap for the body. I have at least some of the boxes too - not all. I'd like to sell this as a complete outfit and believe that the price represents an excellent opportunity to pick up a great kit. I've owned this gear for about 6 years. PM me with an email address for photos.

Payment via Paypal eCheck or regular +3%. Shipping at cost (about $50 for insured Fedex ground within the lower 48).

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: Mamiya 7II system - $3500

Some photos and an edit:

There is a small nick in on the barrel of the 80mm - shown clearly in the photo and purely cosmetic. I am also including the 35mm pano kit for the Mamiya 7 which allows you to shoot 35mm film in Xpan pano format with the camera...
    Last edited by Don Hutton; 1st July 2010 at 12:32.

Post Thanks / Like

I've bought off Don before (on ebay,) a 50mm Mamiya 7 lens in fact, and he's a top seller. My lens arrived better than described and packaged AMAZINGLY well.
    Tim

Not Available
    Post Thanks / Like

What a fantastic kit (I have basically the same setup). Much easier to get it as a package than piece it together as I did...

If you do decide to break it up, I might be game on the 43mm and battery pack (I have everything else, heh).

For anyone considering the 7II, you won't be disappointed... Amazing lenses!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I've just ordered a new film advance lever which I will fit before shipping, so the cosmetic condition of the camera will be much improved on my previous description. I also have a very nice Mamiya 6x7 projector which will be available to the purchaser of the outfit at a very good deal...

Post Thanks / Like

Ooooo looks nice.